Image Map

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Switch...

Today was a big day for the "Boo".  We're passing that milestone from needing BM / formula to whole milk.  It seems like such a small step, but to me it's just one more way that he's turning into a 'big kid' and leaving the baby stage behind.

This time of his life really is bitter sweet.  I thought I would be fine with the transition from baby to toddler (I usually don't get emotional over these types of things) but I really do have mixed feelings about this.  I find myself reflecting over the past year and really thinking "where in the world has this year gone"??  I mean, seriously!!!!  He has changed so much in one year.  I'm really trying to take it all in and enjoy every second of his little life, but it's just zooming by so quickly that it's hard to keep up sometimes.

Anyways, we decided to just 'go for it' and abruptly transition to whole milk...I figured I would try it and see how he likes it (mainly because we ran out of formula and just didn't want to buy more).

What do you think.???? Do you think he even noticed????


Didn't even bat an eye....

I hope the transition to a sippy cup will be just as smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment