So here they are (in no particular order):
1. This by far has to be the most exciting piece of news this week...we just booked a trip to the Azores for June. If you're unfamiliar with this group of Islands (I was too) let me sum it up...they are a small group of 9 volcanic Portuguese Islands somewhere in the atlantic ocean between Portugal and New Jersey. My girlfriend and her family booked the trip a while back and had an extra room available in their condo for the week...so we jumped on the chance!!! This will be our first overseas trip with the boys (wish us luck:)
2. Bennett had his 2 month check-up yesterday. Obviously he hated the needles, but was super easy to comfort afterwards (hello boobs!) He weighed 14 lbs 7 ounces (hello chunker) which is in the 95th percentile. His head circumference was in the 50th percentile and his height was in the 66th.
3. I've somehow managed to keep up with working out for the 4th straight week in a row (yipee) and I'm finally seeing some results. Oh, and it helps that I got these super cute sneakers this week as some motivation.
4. The big brother got a super cute "big boy" haircut this week. He's just loving telling everyone all about it. He looks like such a little kid in this pic (where is my baby??)
5. Last but not least I finally finished Divergent this week. And when I say finally, I really mean that I couldn't put it down so I actually started it and finished it this week. Oh, and please ignore the wine bottle on top of my book please.
That's it for now!!!!