Image Map

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Belated 10 month post

This post is super late...like 2 weeks overdue.  So that means our little guy is more like 10 1/2 months old and soooooo much has happened in the past month (and a half).

So this month was a biggie....We officially have a little walker on our hands.  And when I say "little walker" what I really mean is "a chubby cutie pie who can take 10 little steps and then falls down".  I'm not sure when you can offically call a baby walking, but because I'm such a proud mama, we'll just say he's started now!!!


Everytime you walk Nathan, you have this HUGE grin on your face and we can tell how proud you are of yourself.  I'm glad that you have so much confidence already.  You also always walk with your arms held high as evidence below.



This pic is blurry but wanted to show his cutie pie grin!!!!

This month you also started saying MAMA!!!!  And let me tell you, it's like music to my ears.  You can also say nana, rara, dada, baba, and the list goes on and on.  I'm not sure if these words mean anything to you yet, but mommy thinks you're a genius so they must mean something:)  Speaking of genius, you're still not waving bye-bye.  But, I think it's because you know how badly we want you to do it, so you're actually protesting against it....see, genius!!!!!!

Your sleep this month has been horrendous.  You've learned that when you wake in the middle of the night, if you 'protest' long enough you will end up in our bed.  We desperately need to break this habit but I'm hoping it will just correct itself soon (like tonight, please).  I think you're just recovering from this whole 'moving accross the country' bit so I'm willing to give it a little more time.  And I honestly don't mind the snuggles right now.

You still love to eat...surprise, surprise.  You are eating 100% finger foods now with 3 bottles per day. 

You still take 2 naps per day.  Each are about 60 to 90 minutes.

You are now switching to 12-18 month clothes and size 4 diapers.  You're a little tricky to dress since your belly is so pudgy compared to your legs.  I'm a little sad that eventually your chub will disappear now that you're walking.  I'm going to miss all those little rolls on your knees.

Favorite "things to do" this month....
Playing with the dog Bowl (again)
Pulling out every drawer and cupboard in our house 
Lifting the toilet seat up and down
Crawling up and down the stairs (supervised)
And your absolute most favorite....Pulling every book off the bookshelf


BUSTED!!!!!!




You are a very busy little man but your daddy and I love that about you.  We love that you're exploring and learning about everything.  I think that means you're going to be a smartie pants when you're older!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment