Image Map

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Favorite Newborn photos....

We're a little behind on this, but I finally received the pictures from Bennett's newborn photoshoot.  And let me tell you, they were worth the wait.

Our photographer was Terri from Terri Creechan Photography  and she did an amazing job.  If you know of anyone needing some photos in the Greater Toronto Area I would definitely recommend her.

Warning!!!  Picture overload...I had trouble choosing just a few, so I didn't:)
















Wow!!  Can't believe that was over 3 months ago!!!

On another note, I started Erin's #1800minutechallenge today with a spin class.  If you want to sign up or learn a little more about, just click here for details!!  I'll be joining my sister (hopefully) for a weekly recap of our efforts!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment