Image Map

Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Recap / Spring is here!

Spring is finally here (hopefully to stay this time) and this weekend we took full advantage.  The weather reached a whopping 12 degrees Celsius (or just over 50 degrees Farinheight) yesterday...it was by far the nicest day so far this year.  And, it just so happened to be a Sunday, our favorite day of the week!!!  It was so nice that we actually woke up this morning looking a little burnt believe it or not!!!

Weekends lately have been fairly low key...mostly just doing family stuff, dinners in etc.  On Saturday we had friends come over for dinner and wine (waaaayyy too much wine might I add).  And Sunday we just spent the entire day outside.  We walked, we played, I ran, and we played some more.  We took Nathan and Bennett to the cutest little rustic playground, complete with a barn that you can actually play in.  I couldn't help but pull out the camera and snap some cute pics of the boys.








I finished this week off with some Jillian Michaels. haha.  I'm really not the "at home work-out DVD type" but I've heard good things about this one.  It's been pretty hard to find time to go to the gym lately now that I'm working more.  And with this new #1800minutechallenge  I decided I needed to up my game a little bit.  Plus I have to be in a bikini in less than 2 weeks so I'll do just about anything to get this "mom body" back into shape. #wishfulthinking



Anyways, that's about it for the recap.  Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I'm going to try and pick a day each week to try and recap my "mom body transformation".  So stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment