Image Map

Friday, March 28, 2014

5 on Friday


I'm so flippin' happy it's finally Friday....minus the fact that I feel like I'm getting a cold and that I have to work tomorrow.  Wait, why am I so happy it's Friday again....???  That's right, I remember...Fridays are my excuse to have an extra bottle glass of wine.  Ah, Fridays I love you:)

Let's recap the week shall we...

ONE:  Where the heck is spring??  Like seriously...it's getting ridiculous around here.  All of us over here at "Eye Love you" are getting a bad case of cabin fever.  I'm so sick of hats, mitts, boots, winter coats, blankets, snow pants etc etc.  I can't wait to throw on a pair of flip-flops and sunscreen for the kiddos and off we go!!!




TWO:  This week I finally decided to pamper myself and get a mani / pedi.  Truthfully, I needed an hour away from the kiddos to just relax and enjoy a hot latte in peace and quiet.   Seriously folks, pure heaven.  I'm thinking of making this some sort of tradition...anyone with me??




THREE:   Spring cleaning has officially begun (even though there's no real spring yet).  We've already completed the kitchen and laundry room.  Now, we just need some warmer weather to open all the windows and let that fresh spring smell inside.


FOUR: I signed up for Erin's 1800 minute challenge today...so, for 2 months I'm fully committing to working out for 1800 minutes total.  #forreal #IhopeIdon'tfail.  But in all seriousness, this is exactly what I needed to step up my fitness level and get this post-baby body back into shape before bikini season.  I'm determined to look like I did pre-baby!!  #ain'tgonnahappenmama  

FIVE: These two little guys.  Can we just talk about how cute they are for a minute??  Okay, now that we're done talking about that, let's talk about how sick they are right now, shall we??  It sucks.  Blows. And I can't wait for them to be better.  Oh, and for spring to come too!!!! 

That's it for now folks:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment