Image Map

Saturday, March 15, 2014

New look, New name

In honor of resurrecting the ol' blog, I decided that a new name and a new look were in order.  The lovely Erin from Love, Fun, and Football gave this blog a much needed make-over (Thanks Erin!!!).  It actually looks legit now!!! She also helped my sister, Renee, from So Fill Your Heart.


Also new around here is the name.  "Baby 'E' Makes 3" no longer applies since our family has grown to 4 (And likely stopping right there, thank you).  The 'Eye' is because my hubby and I are both optometrists, in case any of you were wondering.  And the remainder is because I love my little family:)


Anyways, I'm hoping the new look will inspire me to write a little more and document the things I want to remember 10 + years from now.  Hopefully, the kiddies can look back on these pictures and memories some day and appreciate our day to day adventures.  Afterall, that's why this blog was born.


I hope you all like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment