Image Map

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Recap



We spent Friday night playing my ALL time favorite board game (I know I've blogged about this before)...Settlers of Catan.  Seriously, if you haven't already tried this game...try it, I promise you will love it.  
Saturday night was DATE NIGHT!!!!!  We haven't had a true date night in a while and this certainly made up for it.  We ate dinner at a nice Italian restaurant (lots of wine included as evident on my teeth above).  We're always looking for something a little different to try than just your regular 'dinner and a movie' so we decided to check out a comedy show.  Seriously, it was awesome.  So hilarious.



Sunday was dim sum.  It was so cute seeing Nathan try all the different flavors and textures.  He ate EVERYTHING.  Seriously, there is nothing this kid will not eat.  
 Yum, Yum Yum.....mommy MORE, MORE , MORE!!!!!!!!  haha


Overall, a great weekend!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment