Image Map

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I love being a mom, but....

I wish I could take an occasional morning off sometimes..haha!!!

Last night we had friends over for dinner and drinks.  Next thing you know it's past midnight and we've somehow polished off a couple bottles of wine and a 12 pack of beer.  Needless to say, my head hurts a little this morning.

Nathan has an internal alarm clock.  He knows when mommy wants him to sleep in a little.  Do you know how I know this????...because he doesn't!!!  He gets up even earlier than usual, 6:30 to be exact.

You can't call in sick when you're a parent.  You can't even slack off a little.  You have to be always present and always on.

I wouldn't trade it for anything though:)  His smile at 6:30 am is pretty priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment