Image Map

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My life is over.

Wow, that's an exaggeration if I've ever heard one.  My life isn't really over but it has certainly changed over the past week or so.  Nathan is officially SUPER mobile.  He's gone from a cute / slow army crawl to full on moving and shaking.  I'm talking climbing on everything and anyone, discovering every nook and cranny in our house, and walking around furniture.  It's amazing how fast these things happen.

Exhibit A:









This is his new favorite thing.  When he's not 'walking' around he's whining.  It's actually pretty cute.  The only problem with this new 'hobby' is that I have to watch this guy like a hawk.  Otherwise, he starts doing this.....

Exhibit B:



So I turn my back for 2 seconds and I look over and discovered him IN the dog bowl.  If you look at his left arm it's literally IN the water.  If you look closely at his left cheek, it's full of kibble.  So, what does a good mama do when she discovers such a thing.....run to get her camera of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  haha.

And lastly,

Exhibit C:



My cutie pie!  muah!!!!  xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment