Image Map

Monday, January 23, 2012

Ski Weekend

My hubby and I both love skiing.  Last year I was preggo so I missed a full season, and this year we have Nathan so it's harder for both of us to go.  The mountain is about 3 hours from where we live so we decided to rent a condo for the weekend with friends and make a mini-vacation out of it. 

The first day looked like this...Amazing, blue, sunny skies.  Perfect conditions with so much new powder.


My Besties......


The second day looked like this.....blizzardy.  It sucked.  I did 3 runs in total and went back to the condo early for a morning beer!!  By the way, I love vacation!!!!


Nathan pretty much chilled in the condo the entire weekend.  Luckily, there were always so many people around that he LOVED it.  He had the best time being passed around and getting so much attention.

Unfortunately, he really didn't sleep very well at night...both nights he ended up in our bed at 4am in the morning.  Apparently he likes his own crib because last night he slept 11 hours straight without a peep...Go figure!!!!

Overall, a great weekend and I can't wait to go again.



No comments:

Post a Comment