Image Map

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holidays part deux

Wow...where has the time gone??  Sorry to my sister all my followers that it's been so long since I've posted.  We had an amazing holiday in Newfoundland and I can't believe it's over.  I have so many pics to share with everyone so I might have to make this a multi post kinda thing.

One of the best things about spending time with family is....the FREE babysitting!!  haha.  We took full advantage while we were away.  I figure it's a win-win for everyone.  My parents so desperately want to spend time with Nathan since they don't see him that often, and we were in need of some adult time.  It's nice to feel 21 again...even if it's just for a night:)

We left Nathan overnight for the first time since he was born.  I had some mixed emotions about leaving, but I knew he was in great hands.  Here we are partying until 'our socks came off' (wow, how old am I right now!!!).



And, here we are getting a little crazy as the night went on.  We had a few too many Jagger bombs.  oops!!!



And then, the best part about spending the night away....coming home to find this little guy waiting for you:)


No comments:

Post a Comment