Image Map

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's Winter!!!!

I love Winter.  Well, maybe not love, but there's definitely a lot of things I like about it!!!  I love those bright blue sunny days where the snow glistens and you can play outside for hours.  Unfortunately in Victoria we have similar weather to Vancouver or Seattle....that's right, lots of rain.  Mostly we just get dim, grey, and wet days....boo!!!!!

So, when we were home for the holidays, we took full advantage.  We did a fun hike, went ice skating on a local pond, and even took our ATV's and spent a full day in 'the woods'.


This amazing waterfall is only a 5 minute drive from where I grew up...can you believe this is the first time I've seen it...crazy!!!!!!




My younger sis and her BF...WHAT WHAT...shout out:)  haha



Nothing like toasting bread over a fire in the middle of December...mmm....mmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment