Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The rest of our Cali vacation


The day after the wedding we spent a little time exploring around the resort.  It turns out there are some pretty awesome caves and cliffs just minutes away from where the wedding was.  Warning...pic overload here!!!!






We stayed just outside of LA on Manhattan Beach.  So the next day we packed the kiddies up and did a little exploring around the city.  Here we are on Rodeo drive.  I decided to forgo shopping for myself but I did pick up a little something for Nathan.  Ralph Lauren was having a baby sale and I couldn't resist.  No pics of the outfit since we put it away for christmas time.




This was our view from the condo.  The weather wasn't the best but we made do.


My crazy husband decided it would be fun to go boogy boarding....the water FYI was Freezing.  I guess us Canadians really do better with the cold.


We did this amazing hike near Malibu with the boys.





The boys played in the condo.  Well, Parker played and Nathan kinda just sat lounged around.



I'll miss the sunsets......


No comments:

Post a Comment