Here are the first few bites.......
|ummmm....this is weird.|
|MMMMM...I'm getting the hang of this.|
He did great!!! The first few bites were funny and those little faces were priceless. Once he got the hang of it, he was reaching for the spoon, opening his mouth, and asking for more!!!!!
It did not however help with sleeping ("Ah, hem...cough, told ya so, nanny"). In fact, that first night was a disaster. He was up every couple of hours and would stay awake for over an hour each time....I feel like a walking-zombie-mom!!!!!!
Here's what else he's been up to
- Last weigh in (4.5 months)...18 lbs 10 ounces, 85th percentile for height and weight
- Finally learned to roll from back to belly...he's now a little rolling machine
- Making all sorts of noise...learned how to squeal and squeak when he's happy
- Favorite toy by far is the jumperoo. He can jump around in that thing all. day. long.
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes and number 3 diapers
- Almost sitting up on his own. Still needs my finger to balance. Or can sit unassisted for 10 seconds before toppling over
- Grabbing everything in sight. My favorite time of day is when I'm holding him and he just stares at my face and plays with it
- Starting to understand his name (ie looks in our direction when we call him)
- Definitely knows who his mommy and daddy are
- Still a terrible sleeper. Naps are improving ever so slightly.
That's it for now.