Image Map

Friday, November 25, 2011

Funny pics...

Now that I'm playing around with my DSLR camera a little more, I've stumbled across some very unflattering pics of my little one.  As a good mother I should really delete all traces that my baby was anything less than perfect.  But, as a good blogger, I think I'll share them with ya!!!!  I don't think Nathan will mind too much!!!

hehe...because my little pumpkin has a chubby little buddah belly, his diapers are constantly coming down and showing his butt cleavage.


This one made me laugh for a solid 5 minutes.  I mean really, how cute / funny is this face??  Pretty priceless if you ask me.


This one is also super cute....he's pretty squished here on the sofa so you get a great view of that little belly of his.  His cheeks are pretty flushed and he's totally tired...he was too busy playing with his daddy a few minutes ago.


Since I'm Canadian we celebrated our Thanksgiving over a month ago.  But most of my best friends live in the states so I wanted to wish everyone a Happy American Thanksgiving.  For those of you that don't know, my husband and I went to school in Boston for 4 years.  Thanksgiving was always one of my favorite holidays while I lived there!!!!!!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed these pics....We did:)






No comments:

Post a Comment