Image Map

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First day Back

Today was officially my first day back to work...booooo!!!  My 3 month maternity leave is over!  Honestly, where did this summer go??  I've had a few meltdowns about leaving Nathan a few weeks ago so when today finally did come, I actually felt okay about it.  The next month will just be part time so that also makes it a little easier.

What makes it more difficult is the fact that I'm officially a 'cow' while at work (and I don't mean that I look fat).  For all of you breastfeeding / working mamas you know exactly what I mean.  To keep up my supply and to keep Nathan fed on exclusively breastmilk, I'll be pumping every 3-4 hours.  I'm using the Medela Pump in Style Advanced and I love it.  I would highly recommend a good, double electric pump for anyone in my situation.  It makes feeling like a cow a little easier.
Next time I'll try and update a little more about the little one!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment