Image Map

Monday, October 21, 2013

Annual visit to the pumpkin patch

It's definitely feeling like fall around here (hallelujah).  I'm so glad the heat and humidity are over and the crisp beautiful days are here.    I really love (almost) everything about fall; fall clothes and boots, thanksgiving, pumpkin spiced lattes, the leaves changing colors, and the list goes on and on....
 
One of our favorite things to do every year is visit a pumpkin patch.  It's one of the things I really want to keep as a family tradition every year.  Nathan seems to always enjoy himself.  This year we went to one with an apple orchard as well.  I honestly think Nathan devoured 6 or 7 apples while he was there.  Here are some pics I snapped along the way.... (notice how every pic he has an apple??)
 



 






This last one was snapped by a good friend of ours...it's one of my new favs!!!!  It's so hard to get a good family photo these days...especially one where Nathan is actually sitting still.

No comments:

Post a Comment