Image Map

Friday, April 13, 2012

We're finally here......!!!!!!!!!!!

We've officially reached our destination....just outside of Toronto.  I've been so busy over the past couple of weeks unpacking, working (6 days per week...ugh!), looking for daycares, working (ugh!!), and trying to squeeze in every morsel of time with my Boo.  Needless to say, blogging has been forced to the bottom of my priorities.

So far things are great!!!  I love our new house (more on that later), I love our new neighborhood, and well, my job is okay for now.  It is just a locum right now so I'm just filling in for another optometrist for the next 4 months.  And hence, another task....find a job that will become permanent.

I just wanted to leave you with our last few days in British Columbia.....I miss it already.  The ocean, the views, our friends, etc etc.

WARNING...pic overload!!!!!












Up next, our new house, first pics at our park, and sleep issues (again)!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment