Image Map

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A day at the Pumpkin Patch

Today was Nathan's first visit to a pumpkin patch.  Last year this time I had just found out I was pregnant a couple of weeks earlier.  I remember wanting a hot chocolate but thinking it might have too much caffeine for a pregnant mama...haha...oh, how things change!!!!!

This year was so much fun.  As you all know Nanny is visiting so she came with us as well.  We did a hayride, haunted house, listened to a live band, and of course picked a pumpkin!!!  Nathan was a bit of a cranky pants towards the end of the day so we didn't get all the pics that I wanted...I think he got a little overtired.

Here's Hubs and Nathan.

Nanny, Hubs and Nathan with their yummy short bread cookie.

Such a little cutie


Corn Maze...it took us forever.


Look at those cheeks!!


Mommy and N.


No comments:

Post a Comment